Experienced procurement team using advanced procedures with focus on finding the best solution with maximum efficiency; Standardized processes and strong commitment to compliance; accurate planning process followed by evaluation of trends and verification of estimates.
Are you interested to join us? Currently we are searching for new colleagues with enthusiasm, proactive attitude, and advanced English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Tendering (negotiation with suppliers of materials and services, alignment with internal customers);
- Contracting – administration and conclusion of contracts with suppliers;
- Administration of Purchase orders in SAP;
- Direct Communication and alignment with HM Group Procurement team;
- Participation in projects focusing on automation and digitalization of Procurement;
- Ad hoc analyses as per request and needs of Procurement Manager.
Trainee program (app. 1 year internship programme with opportunity of signing full time contract) and its main goals:
- Understand production and administrative processes in all business lines of Heidelberg Materials CZ
- Gain expertise in the field of Procurement
- Work on individual project with support from experienced mentor
- University degree either technical or economic
- Advanced English both written and spoken
- Czech language fluent
- Willingness to develop and enthusiasm for work
- MS Office advanced skills
- SAP user (advantage)
- Driving License B; active driver
- Communication and inter-personal skills
We offer you:
- Background of strong international company
- Pleasant and friendly work environment
- Career opportunities
- Notebook and Mobile phone with company tariff
- 7,5-hour workday and 5 weeks of vacation
- Other benefits: daily meal contribution, pension contribution
Start date can be agreed
Position located in: Mokrá – Horákov (Cement plant Mokrá)
If you are interested to apply, please send us your CV.